Thursday, April 20, 2006

3 Days to Go

On Monday the 24th April I start my Technician training with Dorset Ambulance. I am now totally shitting bricks. I am soooooooooooo nervous you would not believe. Why? I don't really now. This is what I have always wanted. I know it is not going to be easy but the easy part is that I'm going to be learning stuff that I just want to know. None of the next twelve weeks is going to be bullshit. It will all be real world useful stuff that I'm actually interested in. No more crappy IT courses that I just couldn't give a damn about.

But - I'm scared. So scared that I'm going to be a washout. I've got three weeks driving first. Two weeks advanced driving and then a week of blue light training. There are two exams in this time. They both have a pass mark of 90%. Watch this space!!